Thursday, December 1, 2011

Project 4-07 (this work is for my bestfriend :)



April 7, 2009. Traveling to Maasim, Sarangani Province kilometers away from my hometown was very long and tiring one for me. Texting was the only thing I was doing along.

“Hai...”  I texted to someone.

After few minutes that someone replied,

“Cnu to?”

And it all started here.

She is Vanessa Mae M. Varona. I am Arjean Mae N. Agustin.

As we were texting further, I have gotten to know her more, more than I was expecting. She has become a sister to me. She has been my care bear and I really love to chitchats with her. She has been sharing a lot of herself to me as well as I to her. Indeed, we have many happy thoughts to keep.

But though we have shared a lot of joyous moments together, ordeal had also come that gave our friendship its test. Communication was in red as though the waves never go back to its shore. I thought that it was the end of our friendship.

Yet seemed somewhat an indescribable moment have happened as we communicated again and our bond becomes tighter than before.

This lady has now become my Best Friend. A Best Friend who is not always at my side but is always at my back to push me up when I am down.

Indeed, our friendship is a little rain that waters our souls all day long. 

[November 26, 2011] 





Bridge Over Troubled Water

When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
When darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

Sail on Silver Girl,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way

See how they shine
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind




No comments:

Post a Comment